<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://slpmommyofapraxia.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
SLP Mommy of Apraxia: Apraxia and Down Syndrome

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Apraxia and Down Syndrome

I came across a great blog the other day regarding Speech/Language and Down Syndrome.  I love this interview about Down Syndrome and Apraxia.  I couldn't agree more with the therapist's view point.

Ask an Apraxia Expert


I have worked with many kids who have Down Syndrome, and they are some of my favorite kiddos.  They are sweet and loving, and usually have a stubborn streak.  If you can earn their trust though, you are their buddy for life.

When I was 9 months pregnant, my car stalled in the middle of a busy intersection.  It was a young man with Down Syndrome who helped push my car to safety.  He ran off to catch his bus before I could thank him  <3

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home