<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://slpmommyofapraxia.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
SLP Mommy of Apraxia: Sound Box books idea from: Trust me, I'm a Mom blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sound Box books idea from: Trust me, I'm a Mom blog

I recently met via the Facebook support group, a mom who has dedicated her blog to ideas parents can do at home for speech carryover. I had never heard of these "Sound Box Books" but they sound great, and apparently, may even be at your local library. Read about here!

Trust Me, I'm a Mom: Let's Talk Tuesday - Sound Box Books, Activity & a...: 'Let's Talk Tuesday' is a bi-weekly post series with ideas on how you can help your child of any ability, but especially tho...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

What a fun surprise... thank you for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home