<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://slpmommyofapraxia.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
SLP Mommy of Apraxia: Check out my Q & A with "Trust Me, I'm a Mom: Let's Talk Tuesday!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Check out my Q & A with "Trust Me, I'm a Mom: Let's Talk Tuesday!


Today I'm so excited to be a guest blogger on Trust me, I'm a Mom: Let's Talk Tuesday.  Please check it out!

Trust Me, I'm a Mom: Let's Talk Tuesday - Q&A With An SLP & Mommy of Ap...: 'Let's Talk Tuesday' is a bi-weekly post series with ideas on how you can help your child of any ability, but especially those with Apraxia.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 8, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks so much for guest posting... you're the best!

 
At November 9, 2013 at 7:48 PM , Blogger laura smith said...

Thanks for having me! Anything to spread awareness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home